Better Than Sex Butterfinger Ecstasy Cake!
So I hear...
You might not think this is better than the real thing, but it’s pretty close (and, no, I don’t only eat my emotions). When I originally found this recipe from My Incredible Recipes they said you can do this with a chocholate cake too, but a yellow cake makes sense to me with Butterfinger. This thing is super tasty and fairly easy to make. You’ll need a 9 x 13 pan, or you can use an 8 x 8 if you want a thicker cake. You’ll also be poking holes into this cake to pour all of the tasty, saucy goodness inside before finishing it. Of course, feel free to swap out the Butterfinger with any other crumbly candy bar or cookie you prefer. Enjoy!
Butterfinger Ecstasy Cake!
1 box yellow cake mix (eggs, oil water)
1 crushed king size Butterfinger bar
1 small 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1-12.25 jar caramel syrup
16 oz heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1. Prepare your cake mix as directed on box
2. Once your cake is cooked, poke several holes in the top of the end of a spoon
3. Let your cake cool for 30 minutes
4. Mix together your sweetened condensed milk and your caramel sauce and pour over your cake
and into your holes
5. Now using a hand mixer, bear your heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl for several minutes
until it starts to thicken
6. Once your heaving whipping cream thickens, add in your powdered sugar and beat for another
7. Spread your whipped cream over your cake with a spatula
8. Top off with your crushed Butterfinger, slice and enjoy